Wednesday 13 October 2010

Hello!


You see now, from spring I gently fell into fall by way of a very big bird. I skipped three seasons and one hemisphere to safely land on new land. Like a stalk delivering pretty babies – this iron bird birthed me  to my new family. Wrapped in high-waisted ill-fitting blue jeans, brown sandals a black T-shirt and navy blue blazer, I had arrived. Not in a basket on the doorstep of my new family’s home but rather patiently seated at that signature red and white post at Amsterdam’s Schiphol airport waiting for my new daddy to take me to my new home.  

I gave up a lot to escape.  I gave up security to be unsure. I gave up love to be alone. I gave a state of confusion to get lost in the unknown.  This can only be... what it is. 

From here on out I shall document where I am and where I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment